Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The teleportation. Part 1. Chapter 8. The technology of safety.

          After thinking a little, the old man Paul continued:
          -So, hear me. I'm going to begin from secondary things. Possessing such abilities, it's necessary as far as possible to avoid drunkenness or intoxication himself with something else. Here is recently occurred with me. All finished well, otherwise I wouldn't sit here in front of you now.
          By chance, in the youth I visited Kamchatka. That time I visited a few volcanos, including Avachinsky, which is situated near Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. A few of them were in the weak acting condition. I remember as well as now, one of the sheer walls made me indelible impression. I was standing high. It was an instant of the evening twilight, against which the lava looks like enough bright. It was seething down and the unbearable heat was emanating from there. That's the beauty of hell! It was creepy and fun. To say the truth, some inexplicable and sublime feeling.
          It must have been the devil who prompted me to get drunk two years ago in the summer. I felt that too drunk, but I'm not young. The heart could give out or something else. I understood it in spite of my drunken condition, and it was good that it was summer. I thought to head to the taiga to spend the night, in the open air. This would be less harmful than in the room, even in the ventilated one. I took with me a compass, matches just in case, even a remedy against the gnats wasn't forgotten. Passing deeper into the forest near one mile I put on me the remedy and went to sleep under a spruce. And I remembered the youth, the travels. I thought: "I'll get enough sleep now and head to travel anywhere. I've better to use all that God gave me more often". I woke up. The night. Still, I was drunk. It happened somehow instantly, involuntarily. I didn't have time to think and concentrate. I just did the only sudden movement and suddenly: the day, the bright sunlight, the heat like in a steam bath. I stood near a stone wall on the narrow stone cornice, there was an abyss below me, the red-hot lava was below, and I felt sulphurous fumes reached me. I had better would concentrate and move back. But I saw a lot of protrusions on the steep wall, as if one could cling to them, put the feet on them. What the hell, fool, I started to climb, in spite that I was never an alpinist. The more high, the more difficult. To return down, it would be impossible, but there was near seventy feet till the level place to rest. Like till the sixth floor. In addition the drunkenness with the first signs of the hangover, my hands shook a something wrong with the mind. It's possible, some influence of the sulphurous fumes. I had not to hurry, if otherwise, then one could fall down. But one must not delay too. One could get poisoned by the sulphurous fumes. Still, I had to move faster. Quiet, - I told myself. What if this wall would be in a silent and safe place, could I climb? Difficult, but I could, - I answered to myself, I continued climbing, calming down myself. I stepped on a stone protruding from the wall, but it broke away. I didn't succeed to hold on the rock and I had started to fall in the fire lake. I can't remember now, what I thought about in that instant. As if some energy entered into me, still I wasn't below, but already I felt burning. The end?! I jerked mechanically and found myself in a study room. A middle aged man sat at the table, dressed in a suit with a tie and wrote something. On the table some spreadsheets and books with Latin titles were put on. That's natural, the employee stared at me, the mouth a little opened, and his eyes, as I saw, as it were going to pop out of his head. Of course, I understand him. My look was scared, it's possible, I still was pale as paper and on my jeans the smoke was coming from some places. In all probability, he took me for someone from hell. Now it was nothing to be afraid anymore. I laughed heartily, then concentrated and returned in the place, where I spent the night. It only started to dawn, and in spite of the cold nights in Siberia, I felt the coolness not at once. It was a fun adventure, but unfortunately the end of such adventures is not always good. So, possessing such capabilities, we have to touch nothing doping.
          -Wait a little, - Albert said, came out quickly and soon returned with a notebook and a pen. He sat down, drew two rectangles, took a coin and put it on one of the rectangles.
          -Here, look at this. Suppose, these rectangles are rooms or cells, it doesn't matter. And two-dimensional beings live here, and the only the dimensions of this plane are accessible for them. The sides of the rectangle are irresistible barriers for them, as the walls for us. There is the coin now. They take it as a circle, that is as a two-dimensional ball, - Albert took the coin and shifted it in another rectangle, clarifying:
          -Now they would take this as disappearance of the ball, but the inhabitants of that rectangle would take it as appearance it in an unknown and supernatural manner for them.
          -All occurred exactly like this.
          -It means, you can run away any prison, or to climb in a safe of any bank, can't you? - Inquiringly Albert looked at the old man.
          -Quite right! And what? Will you, as soon as have learnt to do the same thing I do, climb in the most primary and rich bank? I wouldn't blame you. This wouldn't be a sin to plunder such a communistic state of several billion green banknotes. In any case, this money will be spent to feed a huge herd of the fat ass bastards, every of them holds a high position, in spite that his intellectual level is lower than any of us in 99% of case, but we have to huddle. After the higher education and with your great erudition you have to sell the newspapers. But they graduated the only one thing UMSL, that is the University of the meanness of Soviet Life. If this money will not be spent in favor of them, then what for? Is it in order to muffle the radio voices of free countries? Is this in order to pull a few thousand miles of the barbed wire? Yes, here is the democracy now, but is it for a long time? People - slave, people - herd, people - scoundrel, they are against the liberty! They want to return back in the slavery. To stand in line for a rotten sausage and to glorify Lenin. As well as in the last century there were the slave revolts against abolition the serfhood, and now the horizon is darkening with clouds too. The herd of cattle wants to return in its stall. So, will you go to rob banks?
          -This looks, as if you set me a cunning task with a something trick.
          -Already a little more right. Well. Let's think. You are a clever man.
          -This would provoke a panic, unnecessary worries in some circles.
          -That's right at all! Good for you!
          -This would mobilize all the KGB or... what is its name now, no matter... it's not about the name.
          -As for mobilizing, all the intelligence services of the world will be mobilized. And not only the intelligence services, but the mafia clans, the drug lords, lonely adventurers who seek adventures and easy money, suicides, fanatics. There could be such persons among them, against which it would be very difficult to fight, even possessing the super abilities. This is not a hypnosis or telepathy that you can see at every step. It would be enough an imperious voice and unblinking and sure look, also a little of the fantasy and imagination. And having lived longer, anyway you will understand a man you see, how he treats you. Even if he speaks another language, you could say in Russian what he thinks about you, not word for word, but enough right. This is another thing. This is not a hypnosis or telepathy, which about I wasn't afraid to say in the presence of your wife. This is the TELEPORTATION! Did you notice that I use this word in the first time? And be aware: the last time. And I do not advise you to use it too. Do you think that I during a very long time lived in the Siberian hinterland, because I say "to climb over" instead of... - old man turned to a whisper, - "to teleport"?
          -But who would believe in this? It looks as ravings of a madman for a lot of people.
          -Don't hurry, but think. You would understand, I know, however, if I tell you, it will be faster. There are divisions or even individuals who are interested in all the discoveries, also all what the science still didn't discover. And they know well that among a million of ravings and superstitions, once upon such a treasure may be found! These are like the treasure hunters. And they guess, it can occur a discovery, which doesn't need a huge laboratory and expensive equipment. And in spite of this the discovery is able to  set the world on fire. Or even a seeker of adventures and treasures is alone, but there is an acoustic directional device in his pocket. In our epoch to overhear talking, it isn't necessary to throw up a microphone to whomever apartment. Such a dude walks in the street, amusing himself, aiming his device to the windows of houses and listens, where and what is said. Somewhere he can hear something spicy. One would use this for a subsequent blackmail, another enjoys and in the same time executes an assignment, planing to earn or to curry favor with a boss. Here and there is boring everyday talking. But there is something more interesting already: a husband left for the work trip and neighbor came in for a visit. And there one of the chiefs of the secret plant babbles out a secret information to his friend, drinking the cognac from the bottle. One must make a note this. One day this type hears that two dreamers are talking about UFO and abnormal phenomena and you can believe me, he will come again to "go fishing" in the direction of this window, to check, whether is it ravings or no. Yes, the most probably this would be ravings, but what if something will turn out? If there is something, and he is a fool, he will run to report. In answer they would pretend as if they disregard, but in fact they will connect very cool and dangerous people to this case who would be not a couple of some racketeers or like those who clapped eyes on Sveta's boyfriend's cooperative. If the dude who has reported, does something against, they will get rid of him, even without killing. They will find an article of the Criminal Code and will send him in a madhouse and all would look so, as if all took place accidentally. But who is smarter, he knows already to whom and how to report, or he will think a hundred times before, but all the same this would be a risk. If he is lucky, he will be provided for life, in old age, he will grow fat, flaunting with general's epaulettes. But the matter will continue to function. In the internal or external intelligence the leak information always takes place. All this from an ordinary person's point of view as if something doesn't exist, like a joke. However, those who realise something, they are able to understand that these organisations exist, in fact, and the people who work there, they don't only wear out the seat of his pants. Sometimes such passions run high there, which сouldn't cross to someone's mind or wouldn't be seen in a dream. There are interests of the authorities, of the powers that be, and these interests clash in the most bizarre and unexpected combinations. There are dueling of infernal machines, which are able to break down a single human destiny, in the same manner as a tank would break down a turtle. There are persons who wouldn't stop at anything. What's a matter for them as a life of another or a pain of another, while a few of them are able in the interest of the matter to rush themselves under a tank or in that lava in Kamchatka, what I nearly fell into, thank God.
          If you think, you will see, that in fact there are such things, for which you would sacrifice yourself, not accidentally like a drunk soldier, because of the vodka, but after thinking and calculating, weighing all the pros and cons. Why did millions of people pass through the hell, which was raging almost during all twentieth century? Because there wasn't found a hero who would possess the information and in a high time he would cut the spread of the red-brown contagion. And if there would be a person who would have information how to destroy the insidious creeping of the totalitarianism in its very source, and in the same time he would be aware the importance and the scale of that what took place, also if he would know about the possibility to change all this, then there would be not too little of chances that he would do everything possible, up to the self-sacrifice.
          Here the main danger is not for us both. We can escape with our abilities, and I'm sure, soon you yourself will be able to climb over in the same manner. Primarily, it is inadmissible that someone except we both would be able to do it, You know what I say about. If the main thing for you is the liberty and true dignity, if you aren't a slave of the state, that's good. However, you may be tempted and give this great discovery to the West. But you must not do it, and I believe, you will understand the reason. Remember, how the first nuclear weapon was spread. In the 1945 the USA had applied it, but already in the 1949 Beriya with Kurchatov played with it. It's possible, no intelligence service, no prison cell, which would be insured against the moles. Let it's deadly dangerous, but the game is worth the candle and one can find people who are agreed to play these deadly dangerous games. The main our advantage is because we are a double, and the deuce is the most reliable and stable group. Do you know that among killers, the most prevalent groups are the groups consisting of two persons?
          -I hear about this in the first time.
          -As you see, the proverb is right: "One mind is good, but two ones are better". I teach you something, you teach me something. I'm going to instruct you to the fullest extent of my knowledge. A lot of that I say, you know, but it would be more preferable if I tell all, but without tearing off my knowledge pieces, which are unknown to you. Even if you hear from me something known you, it would be useful. Never shun repeating.
          So, a group consisting of ten persons would be unreliable, clumsy and with the information leak. But the deuce is strong, mobile and secretive. As well as you have understood, we have to throw all our forces not into a bank robbery, but at keeping the secret. We have to avoid that someone would be on our tail, even if they do, then be able to dump them away, but we have better to slip away. Our discovery is akin to the discovery of the nuclear weapon. It's enough to take thought, what possibilities it opens! But this is dangerous, dangerous for all the humanity. Some will try to obtain the world dominance. Others will defend themselves. The "defenders" will have an admirable reason for the unlimited power and it's not known who of them will be worse. That still is not all. And what about the access to the nuclear button? This is not a safe with money. And what if the USA and Saddam Hussein will possess the equal forces? And all of this yet only at examining on the surface.
          Albert became lost in thought. From the beginning he was happily shocked by the news, but now he saw its back side. The old man is right. This miracle is not any better than the nuclear weapon.
          -Here now you have fallen into another extreme. I see, you are ready to give advice me to take with me this discovery to the grave, aren't you?
          -It's a pity. Very sorry! But maybe, will be it better so?
          -Still, you try to answer the task without trying to solve it. You are clever, you will solve it and you will find the right answer. But what for to wait a long time? To wait, in spite of the fact that already I have the solution. I can govern this phenomenon since 1957 year. Can you count? What's the year now?
          -Ninety-third.
          -Did my abilities lead to the world disasters? I remin d you: one hour ago I showed them to you. They are real. No disaster observed. Maybe are aren't you sure about yourself?
          -On the contrary. Maybe I'm too sure about myself. Do you know, why don't I like to fly by plane? Because if I myself pilot a plane, I would feel much better.
          You won't worry about me too, because I've stood the trial period thirty six years. To doubt me, it wouldn't be right. The only you remain. However, you are sure of yourself. I described for you all the horror, because of getting out of control of the given discovery, not in order to refuse it. Then, from my side it would be more right to hide it from you. Just I wanted to show you how important and significant the technology of safety is. All will be in your hand. Notice more one important moment. If someone from a kind of the very dangerous persons intends to wrest from your close person the information about my and in the future about your "travels", before to torture them, they are well able to guess very fast, looking at them, whether they know something or don't know. For this reason, this information is dangerous for your close persons, and you have better they would know nothing. The spies are not sadists and the unscheduled tortures for them are the same thing like you would sell the newspapers without any profit for you.
          -Moreover, how I would train? I have to work, to trade. Otherwise, I'll be left high and dry.
          -You will take with you rucksack or bag as usual. But instead Moscow, you will visit other places. We will train so. You will return at home at the right time and bring money, which I'll give you.
          -But I don't want to be in debt to anyone.
          -Is it possible to be in debt to a person who has poured and given you a glass of the tap water? I earn the money not more difficult. To earn one hundred dollars is not more difficult than you would make some tea.
          -You have given a good idea, - after saying this, Albert poured some water in the teapot and poured the content out in the toilet. After this he lighted a burner a put the big kettle on it, adding water in it. The old man took out of his pocket a bundle of banknotes of one hundred dollars.
          -I could give you it all now, but others will see your mood, that something occurs to you. You cannot hide this. One must pay for all, and I don't think that it's a large payment for the future, which opens in front of you.
          -Of course, no.
          -But in the presence of your wife, her friends, of your parents try not to show look that your mood is changed. When you feel joy because of the coming changes, try to think about their negative sides. And on the contrary: remember their advantages if you start to sorrow because of the horrors which appeared in your imagination. And the main thing, try to think that walking, running, the transport - these are foolishnesses. Wasn't a foolishnesses to come to this gas stove thirty miles, was it? Or to go from Mytishchi to Moscow via the North Pole, the Western Hemisphere, Antarctica, Africa, Crimea, Kharkov and finally Serpuhov and Podolsk? However, in the everyday life everyone does like this. Remember and don't forget, in the middle Ages the people used the beams, the candles, the torches, but no the electric lamps or pocket flashlight. And it wasn't just about the technological complexities to use the electricity, but firstly about the ignorance. But now you know. You have seen. And you will see it many times more.
          The doorbell sounded at the height of drinking tea.
          -I've told you all and am going to sit a half hour else for reasons of decorum. Then I'll go out as usual, without tricks, - the old man said to Albert after, when he opened the door.
          Nadya came in without Sveta.
          -As far as I see, you've made friends definitively, - it was the first words she said.
          Then took place a coze in the kitchen. It was seen as Nadya tried to bring the conversation to the topic of the hypnosis, the telepathy and generally on the themes of anomalous phenomena. As if accidentally, she asked:
          -Is it really you can settle this matter, in the cooperative?
          -It will be settled as by itself. The less you worry, the better it takes place. If every case like this would end by bloody denouement, the corps would be strewn at every turn and a total war of all against all would be. It is ninety percent that all will be settled, even without interfering.
          -Whether you want to hypnotize them, in fact? Excuse me for this immodest question, of course.
          -I'm an expert in my own business, - the old man answered strictly and clearly. 
          Nadya understood that next questions will look not only tactless, but also useless. The guest sat a half hour else, as he promised, and began to be going to come out, parting with his new friends. Albert went to accompany him to the door.  
          -Thursday. On the platform Kalistovo. At nine o'clock in the morning. Thursday. On the platform Kalistovo. At nine o'clock in the morning, - the old man repeated two times in a whisper to Albert in his ear. - I need all information about those who don't walk the line, who try to subdue the cooperative. Even a trifle can become a valuable thing, so bring all what is possible to recognize about them. All that is possible, including the least details, especially about their leadership, because the "bulls" themselves do nothing without an order from above. Farewell.
          -Goodbye!
          -Are you sure he doesn't palter? - Nadya asked when Albert returned into the kitchen.
          -A tree is known by its fruits. And in the near future, I have to meet with Sveta's boyfriend, what is his name, by the way?
          -I think, Anatoly.
          -Let him bring me all that he knows about the uninvited guests, all absolutely, including trifles. That's very much important. I have to meet him, it would be better in an exposed area. Let he rewrites all the necessary information. To forget nothing, I'll rewrite all this by my hand. After this one can destroy these papers.
          -If I don't know you, I would think that you are afraid, but as well as I see, you have decided to play spies. If someone doesn't like my way to do, I may refuse. However, if I act, then only as I like, - Albert answered sternly. - And I have to meet him in the next two days.
          Nadezhda had a wish to quarrel with him, but this time she abstained.

Next chapter: http://la-flagellation.blogspot.ru/2017/10/the-teleportation-part-1chapter-9.html

3 comments:

  1. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and
    detailed information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while
    that isn't the sme out of date rehashed information. Great read!
    I've saved your site andd I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
    community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to
    work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing
    troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems?

    Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete